Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Bron and Elliott Coming To Brewskies SLC

I met these two guys - Bron Theron and Elliott Peele - making a short promo vid at Venice Beach during my run yesterday.  We talked a bit.  They make movies.  Haven't seen the movies so I don't know how good they are.  But they have some shorts that will show at Brewski's in Salt Lake City January 21.  (Brewski's looks like a Bear Tooth sorta theater with pub and food.)



And here's the link to their movie Primalrap site. Why this post? I think film is the most powerful medium of communication we have so far. Sure, you could argue that the internet is more powerful, but without video content, it would be less powerful. And I'm interested in the people who make movies whether the films are seen by millions or by no one. And I really like the background in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.