Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tip Down

I saw these scissors in a parking lot the other day.  I'm guessing they fell out pointed down and just stuck in the compressed snow of the lot.  It's harder to imagine that someone purposefully left them there, and they weren't in very deep.  I did move them out of the parking lot after I took the picture and into some eye-level snow on top of a wall.


I'm not even sure what kind of scissors these are.

Yes, I know this isn't much of a post. I'm stalling while I work on longer ones and other things.

1 comment:

  1. As an observation of the scrutable, it seems to be a physics retort to conventional wisdom that jelly toast must land face down.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.