1. How about a pocket garden? Literally, a garden in an altoid tin?
2. Get a quick nap in a sleepbox at the Moscow Airport.
|Click to enlarge and read small text|
3. Then there's this great poster. Click on the image to go to the original and read the all important small text. (The image info says it's from Motifake.com, but I can't seem to use the search there successfully.)
4. If you've ever wondered what those initials stand for, you can find out at Mental Floss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
There are nine more.
5. How about the year 2000 as envisioned in 1910? Here's one of French artist Villemard's visions - teleconferencing.
The Paris Traveler has posted some of these and others from the National Library in Paris.