Friday, April 22, 2011

Learning About St. Louis Airport Tornado From Mom

My mom called after we got home from seeing Becky Learns to Drive at Cyrano's.  Our son was supposed to fly back to LA from DC tonight, she said, but there was a tornado at the airport where they were supposed to stop on the way.  So they landed somewhere else and he'll fly back to LA tomorrow.

So I googled airport tornado and discovered it was St. Louis.  This is not the kind of thing I normally post, but the news means a lot more when you have a personal connection to it.  The video just shows the damaged airport and has an ad. 




Last time I wrote about tornadoes that I can remember was a post that still gets hits on the difference between cyclones, and hurricanes, and tornadoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.