Monday, April 18, 2011

Detroit Hospitality Includes Mid April Snow for Alaskan Guests


My son's future in-laws have been more than hospitable and we've met a lot of interesting and friendly folks.  We've been eating an array of delicious food, including a great selection of vegetarian fare.  I really needed a run this morning to make a dent on all those delicious calories. 

They were such good hosts they even provided snow this morning for their Alaska guests.  So with socks for mittens I went out for a refreshing run. 







My run Friday in Chicago was in cloudy, windy weather, but there were signs that spring was near. 








1 comment:

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.