Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Chugach Views and McLaughlin Moose

I was busy today and lots to post, but I was busy so this is filler and maybe I'll catch up.   I'd forgotten how beautiful Anchorage is in the summer, because it's all been shrouded in clouds for so long now.














It's like this in Anchorage.  We were riding home from dinner when J kept saying something about "to the right."  I biked right past this huge moose and didn't even notice it until J finally said 'moose.'  It was walking along the fence around McLaughlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.