Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blogger Reputations


The word blogger doesn't conjure up the best image in many people's minds.   So, for the time being, my blog isn't going to cover any legislative issues.  So, for today, here are some pictures.  Above are what I'm pretty sure are juncos I watched while eating breakfast.

And this was the clearest view I've had since we got here as I walked the short distance to work.

And these two totems are on my way too.


And it looks like spring with these rhododendron buds.

And the sun was even out. This is from the State Office Building Lobby through the window.

1 comment:

  1. Woke up this morning and uplugged from Facebook. Feels good, like sun breaking out in Juneau.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.