Friday, September 05, 2008

Trip Leftovers - Leaving Seattle, Juneau, Home

Ken is one of my daughter's house mates. He just had a show of his photographs at the University of Washington. Unfortunately, my photo of him isn't nearly as good as his. You can see his pictures here.

We flew over Bremerton on the way out of Seattle.


In Juneau, J picked us up in his new Prius.






A couple hours later, we were back at the airport where we bumped into another good friend, Joe Senungetuk, who was hanging in the stairway.

Juneau's airport, like Anchorage's has free wifi. Seattle is ATT and if you aren't with them already you have to pay.


This sign at the Anchorage Airport took on new significance seeing how it was signed by the Republican Nominee for VP.

3 comments:

  1. The Door had my six year old very excited-- I asked what was on the other side and she said it was Sleeping Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hate flying. I was still nervous with double dosage of medicine which makes people calmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Well I hate flying. I was still nervous with double dosage of medicine which makes people calmer."

    I also hate to fly, Ropi, but I love to go places.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.