Monday, September 15, 2008

Sitemeter Migration and Return

Sitemeter is a company that monitors hits to websites. This past weekend they upgraded to their new website. For a while stats were not available. But then I went to their site and got the message above. Great. I followed the instructions and went to the new site and tried to log in. It didn't recognize my user idea or my password. But there was a link to get a new password. You had to give them your email address. I did. But I got a message back they had no record of such and email address.


I sent an email and a little later I went back to the main page to see if maybe there was news. There was this announcement that they were rolling back to their previous version. The old version is back up and running, without ads.

I bet there were some really upset computer and management types pointing fingers in all directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.