Friday, September 26, 2008

Pres Debate and Our Time and George Martinez at UAA

We walked over to UAA for the presidential debate this afternoon - a gorgeous fall day.












The debate team was hosting things in Rasmuson Hall. I was going to write about it, but we got to talking with George Martinez and Julien Jacobs who are running the program.





But I'll just let them tell you about it themselves.








































And we got to see a moose trying break into McGlaughlin Correctional Facility after the debate.

1 comment:

  1. Well I still don't like critisism and for me it is not so simple to remember whether it is xy$ or $xy because I have been doing it in the first day in my entire life.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.