Sunday, August 10, 2008

H's Shower




When I got home from dropping off Doug, I read the newspaper in my favorite room taking advantage of the sunny day.









Then we biked toward those clouds that had been drifting west from above the mountains.
Luckily, the clouds stayed where they were. We had a good time with H and her friends toasting her upcoming wedding in Oaxaca. [Wa HA ka]

Doug teased me a lot about how much time I spent on the computer. While he was here I cut it way down and most the posts are travel picture posts. I still haven't said anything about Sen. Stevens or other things that have been happening like bears. I'll try. Meanwhile Alaska Airlines is frustrating me because we can't figure out our wife's mileage password, the emails we put in to get a new one aren't working, and their phone lines are busy and not taking calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.