Friday, June 13, 2008

Poll's Totally Inconclusive Results

My first online poll has essentially thrown the ball back to me to make my own decision. I asked if I should say yes to the blogger at "Thoughts on Sex" that we exchange links on our blogrolls.

Could the results be more divided?

I think I'm going to tell him "Thanks, but no thanks." I don't need a bunch of horny surfers coming here expecting who knows what and getting pissed off because there are no naked people. Just mentioning sex as I did in the post on Eliot Spitzer gets me hits from strange google searches like "turning wife over to sexual demonic powers" which I got today from someone in Columbus, Georgia.

So, thanks to all of you who took the poll. At least I know my viewers have totally diverse views on this topic (not that I'm sure what the topic was - sex? links? experiments?). And I'll take it down today.

Now I'm going out to enjoy the sunshine and blue sky.

2 comments:

  1. No offense, Steve, but the last thing I think about when I think of you is sex.

    You make the complex simple and depth to what only seems simple on the surface. I like that. Sex is just a mess.

    I didn't vote in your poll because it seemed so irrelevant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think you shouldn't risk. International Internet Etiquette says that you are responsible for the content of your website and not the company (in this case Blogger). I don't find politics a really good topic to publish opinion about but it is easier to be unbiased about it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.