Monday, May 26, 2008

60 Page Blogger Comment Blocking Trash Button

I got an email telling me there was a new comment on one of my posts. I checked it. It was long. I kept scrolling down and kept on. It was some sort of religious anti-everything tirade. When I looked at the scroll bar I saw I was only at the beginning.

I went to the post to delete it using the trash can icon. But when I finally got to the bottom, there was a grey box at the end of the post. It was covering the trash icon, so I couldn't just trash the comment. I copied the original post and put it into Pages (Mac's Word). It was 60 pages long!

So, how do I get rid of it?

I ended up
  1. going into edit posts,
  2. put the original post into html mode,
  3. copied it,
  4. pasted onto a Pages document.
  5. Opened a new post,
  6. pasted the original post there,
  7. opened the Post Options to back date it to the original post date.
  8. Copied the title and the tags and pasted them in.
  9. Then I reposted the original.

Then I copied the two comments. In the new post, I posted a new comment explaining what happened and pasted the two legit comments into this new comment.

Then when I was sure it was all ok, I went back into edit posts and deleted the original post with the strange comment.

I think this is the second comment I had to delete in a week or so. It is rare. The last one was more benign, but spam. This one had nothing to do with my post and whoever posted it needs serious help. Here's a bit of it.

Sat May 24, 09:57:00 AM AKDT
Anonymous said...

ThisistheREALbattle@ofgoodandevil.com
The Anti-Christ was always a clone host, as were all industrialists, and the coming Biblical battle of good and evil will be scripted and fake as well, and likely only be telepathic theater at that. (p. 1 when I pasted it into Pages)

The gods are asexual. They have no sex organs nor rectums.
When the gods take children these individuals have the opportunity to become "god-like". Temptations are employed and, if sucessful, these are the individuals who make up the human race's immortals.
I believe there are opportunities that exist for females that do no exist for males. I don't mean to paint with a broad brush but women's "sexual peak" may represent the transistion to "sociological males" and their "fall from grace". Considering today's promiscuity I question whether this is currently applicable, and is yet anther 20th century-earlier phenominah. (p. 4)


They gave back the Mormon's children. They never intended to take them.
It only took less than a week to poison those children's minds. They are going to lose some of them because of this.
They've gone from reading the Bible to playing GrandTheftAutoIV. And this was the goal.
Never forget:::::The gods did this to you. You are being punished for your sin of polygamous sex, and they deem some of your children "acceptable losses" to achieve this. (p. 6)


When the Earth's axis shifts people will be cast into outer space with gold cards in hand.
I think this was foreshadowed on an episode of the Simpsons where Homer and Bart are on the disfavored ship and eject, only to experience a sense of euphoria, expand then explode in the vacuum of space. (p. 10)


Incidentally, in the course of this Situation the gods made many movies, using daily events in my life as inspiration. One of note:::Unhappy about the god's behavior in the context of this event, while in favored redwhite&blue's facility I looked at their mascot and flippantly declared::::"Why don't you make a movie about these things?" Two years later ____ came out.
(p. 14)

Show on gangland drug sales.
The gods orchistrate this whole underworld, just as they did with the Italians early in the 20th century.
The gods convince Oakland pimps that chilldhood prostitution is OK - Learn from the lies they tell other groups!!!(p. 27)



The gods manufacture "open doors" to justify creating problems in the lives of people who engage in behavior they shouldn't. Some of these "open doors" apply to all (a supermajority) of the people::::
- Democracy is used to create pathologies of empowerment and control.
- Materialism/greed generate problems with money, glorify overconsumption, etc.
Other "open doors" are specific to each individual::::People shouldn't be watching movies, TV, listening to music. When this ocurrs the gods use themes and topics presented therein and instruct Artificial Intelligence to create pathologies. (p.44)


Don't forget:::automatic transmissions dominate in the United States, and NOT for good reason. European vehicles historically are mostly manual, for they have more favor.
Females are the favored gender:::What cars DO have manuals here in the US have traditionally been marketted towards the women AND are those which get the highest mileage.
Buy manual transmissions. Automatics are NOT respected!!! (p. 53)


"I'm going to do what I'm told." You learned temptation would be used to test you. These requests are the gods tempting you.
You are fucking up.
This is the REAL battle of good and evil.
Mon May 26, 05:53:00 PM AKDT (p. 60)


Since I have the time this person visited, I can look up the sitemeter report:

Castro Valley, California
Got here from a link on FieryBlazingHandBasket.

I checked a few posts there to see if they were blessed with this manifesto too, but didn't find it. But mine was buried down about ten or 15 posts from the current one.

3 comments:

  1. Steve

    You may honor soldiers who have fought past enemies, but we honor you for fighting unsolicited messages in efirma.

    Hats off to you. A moment of silence, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same thing in a comment last week. I found you searching for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got one of those too!! I found you by searching for the weirdos. I think it is some random dude (who doesn't have English as a first language!).
    LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.