Sunday, September 09, 2007

Fairchild 24G at Anchorage Airport





It was raining in Anchorage when Joan dropped me at the airport. Good prep for Juneau. As I had lots of time, I did some walking around and saw this plane I hadn't looked at carefully before. I've put a picture of the sign for those who are interested in such things. I left it a fairly large file in case you want to click on it and read it. Also, the airport is designed so that on a clear day, Denali (Mt. McKinley to non-Alaskans) is framed exactly in the window at the end of this terminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.